SD LinkBox enables drag and drop attachment association with any Dynamics 365 Business Central record. You can also version control changes via a check in and check out process and add security to allow on certain User groups read, modify, insert or delete in approved areas. You can add default templates to a record which will auto insert when the record is created to be completed by a user for that record.
SD LinkBox some Key Features
- Drag & Drop and Link to any NAV Record.
- Store attachments either in Database or Network folder location.
- Restrict attachments by size and/or file type.
- Grant User Groups Read, Insert, Modify or Delete permission by drop point folder group.
- Create multiple drop points to display in different areas.
- For any record create a starter template which will auto insert an start-up attachment.
- Version control attachments to keep revision history.
- Easily surface as a fact-box on any NAV List or Card page.
SD LinkBox some Use Case options
SD Linkbox offers far more control, flexibility and security than the standard Dynamics NAV Links and record attachments.
- New Customer Create: Auto insert a credit application form and version control any change history.
- New Product Create: Auto insert a Technical Specification sheet and version control any change history.
- Allow all users view a record attachment but limit Insert/Modify or Delete to only certain user groups.
- Create security drop points where only certain users can open or view the attachment.
- Track and version control all changes and revisions to the attached document.
- Drag and Drop to link records.
- Limit the size and file type that is allowed to be linked.
- Decide to store the attachments on a network path or in the database.
Learn more about SD LinkBox
What do you get with SD LinkBox?
LICENCEUp-to-date Microsoft Dynamics NAV license
OBJECTSAdd-on Object file (FOB)
GUIDEInstallation, set up and full use user guide
TRAININGOnline video tutorial and help files
USERSUnlimited users based on your Dynamics NAV license
ASSURANCEFirst year software assurance including all updates
SETUPRapid start default setup and configuration file
OPTION 1Remote installation and setup via TeamViewer
OPTION 2Remote training via TeamViewer
OPTION 3Remote managed hours user support
What do you need?
VERSIONDynamics NAV 2016 or later (Dynamics 365 coming soon)
ASSURANCEMicrosoft Active software assurance (to add new features to your license)
REGIONW1. Available in English as standard (machine translation available on request)
EDITIONWorks with Start and Extended Packs and also Perpetual and SaaS licenses
PURCHASINGEither customer source ordering PIN or current Dynamics partner details needed to process order
Includes first year software assurance
Includes software assurance
DYNAMICS 365Coming soon
ASSURANCE16% per annum
after first year for perpetual licenses
Remote installation and training
Request A Quotation
In order to ensure your current version and Licence are compatible please click here to provide some further information.